Resources for Wisconsin dealers
Looking for rebate claim forms and flyers? Visit our?rebate information page for dealers.?
Energy-efficiency dealer program: Wisconsin’s energy-efficiency program for trade allies is managed through Focus on Energy. The program assists professionals in a variety of areas, including: architecture, auditing, construction, consulting, electrical, engineering, energy service companies, general contracting, installing, manufacturing, plumbing, retail, wholesale/distribution and more.?To learn more, visit?focusonenergy.com/trade-ally.
Resources for Iowa dealers
Looking for rebate claim forms and flyers? Visit our rebate information page for dealers.?
When customers have energy decisions to make – replacing a water heater, updating lighting, and more? – they turn to you. The Dealer Network offers support as you help customers make great energy choices.
Got questions? Get in touch.
- Visit:?1055 Longfellow Drive, Suite D, Hiawatha, IA 52233
Meet the Dealer Network team: Stephanie Tjepkes, Hilleri Steinbrecher and Ed Rustioni
Iowa claim form questions and help
Call the Energy-Efficiency Hotline at 1-866-ALLIANT (866-255-4268).
To help expedite claim forms for Iowa programs, use the dedicated fax line number (319) 450-0218. If you fax a claim form, please do not also mail it.
Claim forms can be mailed to:
Energy Efficiency Programs
P.O. Box 938
Cedar Rapids, IA 52406-0938
Program information in Wisconsin
Contact Focus on Energy at 1-800-762-7077?or visit their website.
For large commercial customer projects
Call 1-866-ALLIANT (866-255-4268) to speak to the Business Resource Center.
Get important updates and information with our webinars and newsletters.
WebinarsAttend our webinars live! Make sure you’re signed up for email notification of upcoming events. Just send us an email at email@example.com so that we’ve got your current address.
Hundreds of customers visit our Dealer Locator tool each month, looking for contractors like you.
Make sure your company profile is complete and up-to-date. The more complete your profile, the better informed a customer will be - and the more likely to call.
Customize your profile with details like:
- Company description
- Services offered?
- Service area locations?
The Dealer Network recognizes you for going the extra mile. Your Dealer Level (Green, Silver, Gold or Platinum) takes into account your hard work – your processed applications and the energy you’ve saved for customers. More projects and more savings means a higher Dealer Level.
You’ll receive two performance summaries a year, so you can see how you’re doing and plan your progress.
Customers love knowing that you're plugged into energy savings. Use your level to build credibility as an energy expert.
Make participation easier with these tips:
- Stay up to date. Keep current rebate booklets and claim forms on hand to ensure you have the most accurate incentive information available for quoting
- Do a double check. It’s not uncommon for spec sheets or other resources to make claims about equipment qualifications. Verify your equipment meets eligibility requirements by checking the respective qualified product listing directly using DesignLights Consortium’s website (www.designlights.org).
- Know the customer’s utility. Verify your customer receives services from Alliant Energy before quoting incentives. If you have bills available, use this information to identify other opportunities they may qualify for based on their energy usage.
- Think outside your scope. If a customer is looking to complete an upgrade outside your area of expertise, promote Alliant Energy incentives and offer help in connecting them with another dealer within Alliant Energy's Dealer Network.
- Keep us informed. Did you move? Do you have a new person we should work with? Do you have a new email address? Keep us posted on changes occurring at your business so we can get information to the right person and location.
- Sign up for our email newsletter. The monthly Alliant Energy Dealer Network Newsletter contains pertinent updates, reminders and contests.
- Update your dealer profile. Your dealer profile is a great way to advertise your business. You can customize your profile by adding your logo and information about your company. Go to www.3houe.com/dealers to get started on your profile today!
- Use the current claim form. Find them at alliantenergy.com/forms.
- Ask us your rebate questions. Contact us and we can walk you through it.